Monday 25 November 2013

New Times Table Poems

This is my times table poem, and its easily made. I learnt it from a kind teacher, who helped me along with this. I have decided not to put the teachers name on my blog, since we have not got permission from them. You can hardly see what is on the images, so maybe you should look at it here instead.















Times Table Poems.

Five times one is five
maybe we should drive to the hive.



Five times two is ten
why don't we write ten with a pen.

Five times three is fifteen
why don't we paint some green.

Five times four is twenty
and I like to study plenty.

Five times five is twenty five
when you move your body is alive.

Five times six is thirty
oh dear my hands are dirty.

Five times seven is thirty five
and I am really sporty.

Five times nine is forty five
and I am waiting for my Christmas present to arrive.

Five times ten is fifty
lets same our money and be thrifty.

Five times eleven is fifty five
lets go to a disco and jump and jive.

Five times twelve is sixty
and I cant sadly rhyme with this.

By Bostin.

2 comments: